Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to my fantasy football analysis blog, this is Kevin. For a little background information I have been playing fantasy football for about 10 years now which isn't so much compared to some people, but I am obsessed with fantasy football and I like to think I have a high win percentage in my leagues :).

I analyze players all the time as well as take into account information from others, I sit on the edge of my seat as I watch my players rack up points during the week. All in all I love fantasy football and that is why I am making this site. To share my insight with you and maybe (hopefully) it will help you out!

Bookmark this site because every week during the season I will update a list of waiver wire pick-ups that will run from shallow to deep with my  rankings and reasoning about each pick so you can dominate your league.

I will also rank players before the season and have an article on my picks that I think are going lower than they should be in the fantasy football drafts. I hope you enjoy my blog and keep reading! Tell your friends and feel free to link to my blog on any site. If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to use the comment box below!

0 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!