Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jamaal Charles is our number 3 Fantasy Football Running BackThe Running Back Rankings are up! Go check them out for the latest and greatest rankings on the web! The top 50 running backs are ranked based on standard scoring and rosters. Who do you think is going to miss out on the top three? Chris Johnson? Arian Foster? Jamaal Charles? All are worthy of a top 3 slot but with AP locked in for me someone has to miss out! Follow my blog for more updates coming soon! Wide Recievers are next. I will revisit running backs for sleepers and busts so stay tuned!




Check out my rankings by clicking the links on the top of the page or these.
2011Wide Receiver Rankings
2011 Runningback Rankings
2011 Quarterback Rankings


How did I do? Comment your thoughts!

0 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!